Pages

                            

Saturday 17 January 2015

OOTD | Casual College Outfit










Hey everyone! :)

I know it's been a really long time since you've heard from me, I had some really good post ideas for Christmas but I was so busy that I had no time for blogging, however I'm back and I have a lot of new posts for you guys, so today I have an outfit of the day post.. here goes.....

So it's after the Christmas break and a lot of you are getting ready to go back to school, college or university and if you are anything like me going back to college is not one of the things that you are super excited about, getting dressed for college I focus mainly on being warm and comfortable so here is my casual college outfit.

Jumper
 My jumper was a gift that I got from my sister for Christmas, I love this jumper it's so warm and soft inside. This jumper is a men's jumper, my sister knows me so well I love to wear men's clothes especially there jumpers because I love the way they fit and the way they feel.

Joggers 
I had only one pair of joggers which I found was weird because I love wearing joggers because they are so comfy and so easy for you to layer up with. I purchased these joggers from Primark in the men's section, I found them to be so cheap and so thick. I also loved that they were not cuffed at the ankle because I had been looking everywhere for a pair of straight joggers.

Puffa Jacket
I was over the moon when I found this jacket me and my sister had been on the hunt for a nice hooded puffa jacket for the longest, so when we spotted this in Primark no doubt we had to get them. This jacket cost £15  which to me was so good considering everywhere else I had looked was £60 and over with no hood. I LOVE this jacket because it's so warm and looks great on.

Trainers
My puma suedes I love I've had them for quite some time now and I haven't worn them in a bit just because the weather over here has been quite wet and rainy and I'm pretty sure most of you know that rain and suede do not go so well. I find these trainers to be so comfortable I can wear them all day and my feet wont hurt or feel uncomfortable I also think that they are really warm which is kinda odd cause there not high tops. I seriously need to get me another pair of these trainers.

Watch
This watch was sent to me by The Watch Hut and I really love this watch because it's so simple and it's not to big so it's nice to wear with simple or casual outfits.

Beanie
I am such a beanie/hat person especially when the weather is quite bad and windy cause if your anything like me you'll know that I can't stand when the wind blows and messes up my hair it puts me in such a bad mood and I just hate it so lately I've been rocking my cute navy beanie with the pom pom on it, it holds my hair in place and keeps my hair covering my ears and neck, keeping me warm.

So this is my casual college outfit, I hope you like it and look forward to my next post which is going to be a hair post on this hairstyle
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment