Pages

                            

Monday 7 December 2015

Fashion | Black Dress


Hey loves!

New OOTD post today, I've wanted to put this Outfit up for so long but I was honesty struggling so much on what to call this outfit because it's such as casual but slightly done up outfit.



My dress is a dress that I purchased from TK Maxx it cost me £20, I love this dress it's one of the first fitted midi dresses that I purchased and I love how it's not super thin and see through. Also, I find this dress to be quite warm and comfy. Although I love shopping in TK Maxx, I find it very annoying that a lot of the stuff you find you probably won't find the next day however, they have really good prices and really good deals.


 The Leather Jacket I'm wearing is from Bershka, this jacket was on sale for £19.99 from £59.99. Such a bargain! I love this jacket it is very similar to my leather jacket from Topshop it's so thick and the faux fur is sooo soft and comfy. I also love the textured, burgundy colour of the jacket it really adds a bit of life to the jacket.


I got this clutch from Primark, I can't remember how much it cost but I think it goes soo well with this outfit just because the jacket and the clutch both have that similar texture. I don't really like carrying clutch bags especially in the winter just because I hate having things in my hands, like I prefer to just carry a shoulder bag and hold my phone in my hands. But for the days I carry a clutch this is definitely my go to clutch!





I finished this outfit off with my black and white Adidas Superstars I got these trainers from Schuh. I love these trainers, I think they look good with just about anything. I find that I wear these trainers quite a bit however, I feel that because the shoe is really flat and sturdy it can make it a bit hard to walk in especially for long periods of time.


So this is the end of my OOTD, I hope you guys liked this outfit. let me know what you think about it? and let me know your opinion on these trainers? do you agree or is your experience wearing them different?
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment