Pages

                            

Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Series 1/5 | Stocking Filler Ideas






Hey everyone,

Today I'm here with a new helpful post, the month of December has finally hit and I know there's only one thing on everyone's mind....Christmas!!!
I feel like I'm not that excited for Christmas this year but hopefully that will all smooth over and the Christmas cheer feeling will kick in as we get closer to the big'ol day.
This Christmas year I am going to be doing a 5 part Christmas Series where I'm going to do a variety of helpful Christmas post with so many ideas and inspo.

This post is all about the Christmas Stocking!
Thinking about it now I have never actually had a Christmas stocking but this year I definitely want to get one for everyone in my house and just go all out. In this post I am going to share with you a few Christmas Stocking Filler Ideas I had.
So let's get straight into it!





I think that nail polish is such a good stocking filler, it cheap so you can buy more than one, you buy a variety of different colours if your not sure what colour the person would like and not to mention it's a good item and I'm pretty sure any women wouldn't mind a nail polish.



Sweets, everybody loves a few sweets especially the kids so a few sweets and candy canes wouldn't hurt. I feel like putting sweets and candy canes in a stocking is literally guaranteed a big fat smile, even if that person isn't necessarily loving anything else in that stocking I can assure you that, that candy will get you smile.  



I don't know about the rest of you but I know I love a good pair of fluffy, warm socks especially round Christmas time and New Year because it's just sooo cold. Filling stockings with socks is a great idea because not only does it fit nicely is practical and cheap meaning you don't have to fork out a whole leap of money trying to get it full. Also, everyone wears socks therefore, it's the perfect gift for just about anyone. Adults, babies, children, grandparents there amazing!



Everyone loves to be spoiled with a bit of jewellery every now and then so I think putting jewellery inside stockings is such a great idea and a good surprise, especially if any of you men are planning on popping the question this Christmas I think that would be the cutest and greatest surprise!
Jewellery can be anything from necklaces, to rings, to even bracelets and watches and don't think that jewellery has to be super expensive it really doesn't at the end of the day it's the thought that counts right?



An ideal, and a practically perfect stocking filler would definitely be a candle in my book, I don't know whether it's because I'm put in such a good mood when ever I have a candle lit or whether it's because the smell of some of these candles are insanely good but I think a candle is a great idea, especially because you can go from getting a jar as big as this or even a small tea light candle, it honestly doesn't matter. I think the great thing about getting a candle is that there's so many different scents to choose from no doubt you'll be leaving the store with a few for yourself!



This is the end of my Stocking Filler Ideas post I hope you guys liked it and got a few ideas for what you'll be tossing into your stocking this year. Let me know of any other great stocking fillers you think would be great and whether you'll even have a stocking this year? I hope you are all looking forward to the rest of this 5 part Christmas Series and I'll talk to you in my next post
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment