Today I have a review on these brushes that I purchased a couple months ago I think. I put up a post previously showing you guys these brushes and telling you a bit about them if you didn't read that post then click here to read it before you continue reading.
Other than that lets get straight into this review.....
- I think these brushes are such good value for money and so worth it, getting 10 brushes for just under £7 with no extra postage or delivery costs makes getting these brushes such a bargain.
- I don't know if you have seen my how I wash my makeup brushes post but if not and you would like to then click here. But when I washed these brushes they were so easy to wash and came out looking brand new.
- Lastly another positive that I have picked up on is that these brushes do not shed whilst you are using them, I can't stand when I'm doing my makeup and my brushes are leaving little strands of hair all over my face.
- Although I love these brushes they do have some negatives, first one being when I first came to use them the bristles were way too soft, so soft I found it quite hard to blend out my foundation and concealer around my eyebrows but I think the more I wash them the more sturdy they will become.
- Lastly another negative is that when I first got these brushes the bristles were not neat, and some of the hairs were not the same length, I found that really irritating but then again it's nothing that I can't fix.
So this is my little makeup brushes review I hope you enjoyed it and found this post very useful.
I don't think I've ever done a review on my blog so don't forget to tell me what you think and whether you think I should continue and do more reviews.
Thanks for reading!