Pages

                            

Thursday 17 September 2015

Orelia Jewellery


Hey everyone!

Today I have a new post for you guys I was recently sent some samples from Orelia and I'm absolutely in love.
Through etailPR I chose three different jewellery samples which they sent to me as you can see below, I decided on these three simple necklaces mainly because I'm not really a big jewellery wearer but I do like small, cute simple pieces and these were definitely what Orelia was providing.




The first necklace I chose was this pretty ‘Double CircleDitsy Necklace’. I love this necklace I think it’s so cute and perfect for casual every day wear. If you’re like me and not a big jewellery wearer these types of necklaces will be perfect for you when it comes to getting used to wearing necklaces mainly because it’s small, lightweight and doesn't draw a lot of attention to it like it would if it was a massive choker type necklace.


My second choice of Orelia Jewellery was this beautiful ‘Crystal Bar Chain Necklace’; no doubt this necklace is most definitely my favourite necklace out of the three I chose. I just think it’s so elegant, sleek and unique not to mention simple! I find that I would most certainly wear this necklace with a dressy outfit especially if the outfit is quite over the top anyways I think it would really bring and dressy outfit together and make it look classy. You guys should definitely look forward to seeing me rock this necklace a lot in upcoming OOTD’s.



Lastly, my final necklace I decided on getting was this ‘Mini Elephant Necklace’. I think this necklace is sooo cute and I love how small the elephant is and that it’s not too big just big enough for you to be able to know what it is. I don’t think that I would wear this necklace as much as the other two but I will definitely throw it on every now and then; the main reason being is that I just think I like and prefer the other two more.

So this is the end of this post I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to head over to Orelia to get you some of all this beautiful jewellery. And let me know which one was your favourite necklace?
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment