Pages

                            

Monday 28 September 2015

Time for a Change | New Nails #6



Hey lovelies!

Today I have a new blog post for you all, as you already know from the title it's a 'Time for a Change | New Nails' post. I feel like I just put one of these up but I feel like you guys love seeing my different nails so I thought I had to share it with you all either way.
So let's get straight into it....

I got my nails done at the beginning of this week because I could not even deal with how bad my last nails looked if you didn't catch them then check out my previous nail post here.
I felt that those nails got so chipped and dirty so quickly so I defo had to get them fixed and to my standards again.

Walking into my nail shop I had no idea what I was going to do to my nails I didn't want to change the shape yet because I only had it pointy once with one colour so I thought I had to do another colour.

I stick to nude colours a lot, I don't really like bright colours or designs I much prefer basic plain coloured nails so I was so drawn to this nude colour I currently have one. When I first did it I didn't really like it because it looked like a colour I had done before and I absolutely hate doing the same colour more than once but once it dried more it started to turn a bit more of a redish, pinky brown nudey colour (I'm so bad a describing this colour.. lol) and I started to love it more and more.

So these are my new nails, let me know what you think about this colour? do you like it or nah?
Thanks for reading!







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your nails are amazing! The shape and the colour are so lovely :)

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete