Pages

                            

Thursday 21 August 2014

Autumn Makeup Inspiration


Hey everyone,

As you may have already figured Autumn is quickly approaching and honestly I just can't wait, the change in weather is just so exciting which automatically gets me in the mood for the latest A/W trends and of course the hottest makeup looks

My Autumn makeup inspiration is all based on very dark lips and smokey eyes, using lip colours such as black, plum, purple and red are my favourite as it creates such a dramatic effect and is very eye catching.
Soft brown's, black and silver's and copper smokey eyes are all perfect colours to wear when you are rocking a dark lip as it helps the lips to stand out more because of how subtle it looks and also it's quite an easy look that you can pull off and wear daily.

So this is my makeup inspiration that I'm loving and can not wait for so I can bring out the dark lips and wear more often, I hope this has given you guys a bit of inspiration as to what look you'll be showing off this Autumn
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment