Pages

                            

Thursday 28 August 2014

Family camping trip | Day 1



Hey everyone,

I'm finally back! A couple of days ago I went on a camping trip for 3 nights and I was just so excited and could not wait to tell you all about it.

Sunday afternoon me and my family went down to Hertfordshire to a camping site for a couple of days, with all 10 of us we decided to put up a six man tent and a three man tent.
Putting up the three man tent was a breeze it took us about 45 minutes to an hour with us all pitching in and helping, but the six man tent...WOW! it took us hours, literally you could see it getting darker and darker outside as we struggled to put it up.

After we finally managed to put the tent up everyone felt pretty drained and tired so our aim was to chill and hurry and get to bed.

We had some dinner, got our fire going and sat around roasting marshmallows and telling camp fire stories, moments like these I absolutely love just seeing everyone so happy all together is amazing!

The first night sleeping in the tent was ok until it started to rain, as it got heavier through the night waking up the next morning was terrible as all mine and my sisters side of the tent was slightly wet.

So this was my eventful day 1 of camping with my family, look out for day 2 which should be out pretty soon
Thanks for reading!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment