Pages

                            

Thursday 7 August 2014

Yummy Smoothie Recipe!

Hiyaaa everybody!

Today I'm going to share with you a little recipe that I really enjoy and tend to do a lot during the hot summer, in my eyes this is also a good way to use up and just get rid of fruit that I don't really want to eat and are just going bad.
so this is my delicious smoothie drink recipe!

For my ingredients I grabbed...
3 bananas
2 apples
1 pineapple
3 oranges
milk
and ice cream
you can use any fruit you want for example, if you wanted to use berries you can I just used what fruit I had and was looking to use up



 What I do after washing all my fruit is I cut them up
into my blender, add a little bit of milk just to help make
it blend better and make it more smooth and less lumpy.


Then on to my favourite bit, blend away!
Blend until all solid fruit has pretty much been dissolved, beware to not blend it too much at first because next were going to add the ice cream and we don't want it to be too watery.


After your smoothie is all blended up your going to add your ice cream, you can add as much ice cream as you want for this recipe I added around 6 to 7 large tablespoons.
Blend it up a little more just to mix in the ice cream and then your done
a yummy, quick and easy smoothie recipe!



I hope you enjoy your yummy beverage!
Thanks for reading!

My next post which may be up a bit earlier than Thursday because I'm going to try post two times a week, which I know will be a challenge but I'm going to try my best.
So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment