Pages

                            

Thursday 14 August 2014

Starting College Wishlist


Well I've been super busy this week hence why this post is really late and and I failed at posting more than once so I sincerely apologise for that.

As school is quickly approaching I'm beginning to realise that there is a lot of stuff that I'm wanting to start my new, freedom filled, school year.
Moving on to college from secondary school is something I'm a bit scared but extremely excited about just being able to be more independent and have more freedom gives me the opportunity to express my personal style more, therefore to do that I believe a bit of an wardrobe upgrade is due.

So these are some of the clothing items that I'm hoping and wishing to get for my new start at college, being at college I'm looking forward to being able to be comfortable but still look fashionable also enjoy not being restricted to wear school uniform everyday.

2 comments: