Pages

                            

Tuesday 7 October 2014

How I balance out college and blogging

Hey everyone,

I've got a different type of post for you guys today, today I'm going to tell you how I balance  out college and blogging and some tips on how you can do so too.

Now that I have started college I only have to go in three times a week, so that means I'm able to create a routine where Monday, Wednesday and Friday are the days I go to college and are focused on school work. then Tuesday, Thursday and the weekends are the days that I can use to work on my blog.

Having only three days to complete school work can be hard especially if you have more than one or have plenty of course work, but you have to remember to keep calm, not stress and stay focused, also you have to concentrate, so close the Twitter tab, the Blogger tab, the YouTube tab and all that other unnecessary tabs that have nothing to do with your school work, don't get side tracked just think about the time you'll have later to do what you want.

Some of the tips for you guys are:

  • Create a routine/timetable
  • Write and schedule as many posts as possible on your days off and on the weekends
  • Do homework early and as quickly as possible so you have more time to chill and join the chats on twitter (#fbloggers, #bbloggers, #fblchat)
  • Make note of new post ideas you come up with during the week, so you have something to blog about on your days off
  • Spread out post evenly through the week

  I hope these tips helped and gave you a bit of advice on how to balance school and blogging, give it a try and tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment