Pages

                            

Monday 27 October 2014

Latest Trends


















Plaid Shirt #1 | Plaid Shirt #2 | Plaid Shirt #3

Hey girlies!

So these are the trends that have been out there recently and everyone has been pretty hyped up about.
I love these trends, I think they all have that Autumn/Winter aspect to them and anyone can rock it with the right clothes and accessories put together.

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what trends you are following...
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I am so lusting after knee high boots right now! I've always gone for very similar boots every year so I need a change!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Tell me about it, they are jut so in right now and I definitely need to find me a nice pair! :)
      x

      Delete