Pages

                            

Thursday 5 February 2015

Beginning of the Year Wishlist










Hey loveliess!

Today I have a beginning of the year wishlist, thinking about it there has been quite a few things that I have seen and been like "oh I like that, I want it" so today I'm going to share those items with you.

Firstly, I have a pair of trainers, I've been looking for a pair that I haven't really seen a lot of people wearing. I am in some serious need of some new trainers just cause I feel that the trainers I have now are getting a bit boring and I just need something new in my wardrobe.

Next on my list is the Rimmel Lip lacquer in the shade 230 kiss fatal, I love this colour it is kind of like a brownish, purpley colour I think it's a perfect winter shade and can easily be worn coming into spring.

Thirdly, I've been on the hunt for a really cute sweater ad because I'm such a sweater person my expectations are pretty high. I think the whole colour block and colour contrast look is so cute and I'm soo loving it that is why I need this sweater.

The fourth item on my wishlist was a hooded crop sweater, after I saw the white one with 'flawless' on it I loved the look of it but I really wanted a plain one and a dark colour just so it doesn't get dirty so easy so once I found this one in Newlook I was all for it. Also, I don't actually own a lot of crop tops I only have one that I never wear cause I don't really like it any more so that's why when I found this one I was even more all for it.

Next on my list is the hooded duffle coat, I'm in need of a new duffel coat because I just love the way they look and the way they fit. my other duffel coat is getting a bit small for me now and it just isn't as long any more and I can't wear it with lots of layers underneath, so I think it is about time that I got a new one.

sixth on my wishlist is the bag, I really need a new bag just so that I can have the choice of swapping and changing my bags also all my bags are all black so I really need a change of colour sometimes.
Also I hate that with the bag that I take to college it is quite small so I cant fit a lot inside so I am all for this bag just because it is bigger and has much more compartments.

Lastly I have the quilted backpack, I really want a backpack just for them days that it's really cold and I don't want to have to hold anything in my hand I can literally put the backpack on my back and keep my hands warm in my pocket.Also, I am loving the backpack look so having one is a must.

So this is my wishlist for the beginning of the year 2015, I hope you enjoyed it
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment