Pages

                            

Saturday 28 February 2015

FOTD | Evening Dinner with the Girls ♥






Hey everyone,

I'm so excited to put up this post because I don't think I have ever done an FOTD on my blog, so I'm super excited!

Face
Foundation | Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in the shade Cocoa
Concealer | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 35
Contour | MUA matte eyeshadow chestnut
Highlight | MUA eyeshadow palette undressed I used the two shades in the top left corner

Eyebrows
Pencil | MUA Eyebrow pen in the shade Brunette
Concealer | 15 Color Face Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup with the shade in the middle of the last column on the right hand side.

Eyes

MUA | 12 shade undressed palette
W7 | Baked Eyeshadow in the shade rusty

Lips
Lip liner | L.A. Colours in the shade smooth plum
Lip Lacquer | MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the shade Kooky

I really loved this purple lip on that day, literally I didn't have to reapply too much and it didn't feel super drying or sticky on my lips. also, I loved how pigmented and vibrant the colour was it really made my lips stand out and really brought the whole look together.

I hope you guys liked this look, I'm not to sure how to do FOTD's as this is my first one but if you have a better idea as to how you think I should do it then leave a comment below giving me your suggestions.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment