Pages

                            

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Celebrity Get the Look! | Kim Kardashian & North West


Hey girlies!

Okay lemme just say this if you are someone that cant stand or literally is not a fan of this particular Kardashian you may not want to continue reading because although this post is not based on what she does in her daily life it will be focused on not only her style but her beautiful daughter, baby North's style and where you can get their looks.
This post is a celebrity get the look and I have never done one of these on my blog so lets get straight into it.






Starting off with Kim she is dressed in a loosely fitted stripy blue and white shirt that she casually rolled the sleeves halfway, she paired them with a pair of white jeans that were ripped neatly at the knees. Covering her eyes with a pair of black retro sunglasses, Kim wore a pair of tan strappy sandal heels. No doubt Kim most likely spent some serious money on this outfit so I put together something similar to this outfit for a much cheaper price.

White Jeans - New Look
Sunglasses - River Island
Shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Heels - Asos

Moving on to baby North 's adorable outfit first let me just say looking for baby's clothes is so hard I mean they literally do not have black baby's clothes anywhere so this was a struggle. North was wearing a basic black tee with a pair of black and white striped leggings matching it with a cute little Alexander Wang bag and a tiny pair of children's Dr.martens.

Tee - buy buy Baby
Leggings - Etsy
Boots - Schuh




On to the next outfit and I can honestly say that this is my favourite out of the three or in fact my favourite look that Kim has done with her daughter. I think they slayed this look. Kim dressed herself in an all black outfit rocking a body con type midi dress and a pair of black simple heels. With her hair slicked down and tucked behind her ears.

Dress - New Look
Heels - Boohoo

Looking rather cute we have North dressed in an all black outfit rocking a pair of shorts and a ruffled tank top she finishes off the outfit with a pair of snakeskin skater shoes with a thick white sole. Of course it doesn't stop there when it comes to Kim and North matching she also had her hair slicked down in a deep side part.

Tank Top - Carters
Shorts - Amazon
Trainers - Vans



For my final outfit I chose this outfit that Kim rocked and although she wasn't with north when she wore this outfit I did find a similar outfit that North wore. In this outfit Kim wore a khaki bomber jacket over what I assumed to be a plain back tee. Hidden behind a pair of black retro sunglasses she wore a pair of grey ripped jeans carrying a black tote bag and walking in a pair of  nude/bone coloured heels.

Sunglasses - River Island
Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Black tee - Topshop
Ripped Jeans - Asos
Bag - New Look
Heels - Aldo


I absolutely love this outfit on North I think she looks so cute and so cool. North was dressed in a black MA1 bomber jacket with a pair of grey jogging bottoms and timberlands that seem to have been diy'ed.

Bomber Jacket - Ebay
Jogging Bottoms - Gap
Timberland Boots - JD Sports


So that is the end of this Celebrity Get the Look Kim K edition, I hope you all liked it I know I really enjoyed writing up this post and looking for all the clothes and stuff.
This is my first time doing this type of post so if you liked it don't forget to leave a comment and give me ideas of who I could do next time if you want to see this type of post again.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment