Pages

                            

Wednesday 29 July 2015

FOTD | Everyday Makeup Look





Hey lovelies!

I've been meaning to do this post for such a long time cause I've really wanted to show everyone what my makeup look is on an everyday basis so here goes....


Face

Foundation | I use the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in the shade Cocoa when I do my makeup but when it comes to everyday makeup I use about half a pump or less of foundation and apply it with a damp beauty blender just because I don't really need full coverage but there are a few marks on my face that I would like to cover up at least a little bit.

Concealer | I wear concealer mainly under my eyes just to cover up and conceal these designer bags under my eyes..LOL! For concealer I used the L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in the shade 'Toast', If you saw my recent haul post you would have seen this item and where I got it from to check out that post click here.

Highlight | To highlight I use the highlighter in my Sleek Face Contour Kit in the shade Dark, having highlight is everything to me like I absolutely love that glow so when I highlight I need to highlight to the Gods! Also I really like the highlight in this kit because it makes me look really alive and summery!

Eyebrows

Pencil | MUA Eyebrow pen in the shade Brunette
Concealer | 15 Color Face Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup with the shade in the middle of the last column on the right hand side

Lips

Lip Liner | I used the L.A. Colors Eye liner pencil in the shade Brown to line my lips because I think it matches and goes better with my skin tone than their brown lip liners, but obviously I use my eye liner only as a lip liner and not as an eye liner cause that would be a bit funky!

Lip Cream | To fill in my lips I used the Manhattan Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 56k, I got this product of Amazon and I love it so much it is a vibrant, bright pink colour that has become one of my favourite lip colours, I love the texture of this product as it doesn't feel sticky or drying.

Lip Gloss | Although my lips look good without the lip gloss I always find that wearing lip gloss make my lips look a bit more neutral and not so done up so I used my MUA Intense Kisses Lip gloss in the shade Sealed with a Kiss.


So this is my Everyday Makeup Look! I've needed to put up this post for such a long time so I'm so happy I've finally got it up and out there for you guys. Tell me what you think about this look and what your ideal everyday makeup look is like.
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment