Pages

                            

Sunday 7 September 2014

Back to school - College Haul



















Hey guys,

I know I've been gone for quite a bit and I apologise because I haven't been at home but I'm starting college tomorrow and I just wanted to show you guys all the bits and pieces I've bought.
So here goes...

Hoodie - Primark - £3
  Slim cuff Joggers - Primark - £7
High waisted Jeans - Primark - £10
Grey tee - Primark - £1
 Blue tee - Primark - £1
 White tee - Primark - £2
 Ribbed Vest Top - Primark - £2
Black Leggings - Primark - £3
 Printed Trousers - Market - £2.50 
Nike Capri trainers - Sports Direct - £29.99
 Round Top Foundation Brush - Amazon - £1.59 
Vaseline - Hair Shop - £1
MUA Lipstick (shade 11) - Superdrug - £1
 MUA Lip-gloss - Superdrug - £2
 Makeup Revolution Blush - Superdrug - £1

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment