Pages

                            

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Family camping trip | Day 3







I'm back guys with my slowly hating it camping trip,
 if you've been up to date with my blog and what's going on you would know that I went camping with my family if you haven't I would highly advise you to check out Day 1 then Day 2 so you are all up to date.

So In my last post I mentioned that it rained really bad and are tent was soaked and that so are plan was to put up the three man tent inside the six man tent, When I woke up that morning it was still raining but just lightly and I honestly thought I was at deaths door my whole entire body was in soo much pain I seriously felt like crying like 'NOO I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMOORE!!!' but no I couldn't do that I had to stick it out/hold it together, because we decided to take the short cut and put the smaller tent inside the bigger tent we completely set ourselves up to suffocate because literally there was no air flowing through the tent so it was stifling hot.

Based on the fact that Tuesday was our last day we planned on going out for a fun activity so what better place to spend some quality time with the family than to go BOWLING!
Unfortunately not everyone could bowl as there is a age restriction so my little 6 year old sister and 2 year old cousin had to sit this one out, but don't worry they still had fun running around the little dance floor with all the different coloured changing lights playing with each other.

We bowled for an hour and had soo much fun, of course I won, well came joint first with mummy dearest (power of the A's! *wink wink*)
Camping was great, like it felt good to be able to kind of leave the camp-site and do something normal and something that didn't require so much hard grafting first and I think everyone needed that kind of peacefulness.

Heading back to the camp-site everyone was pretty tired and hungry so to celebrate our last day we decided we would have a barbecue, we had skewers, chicken wings, corn on the cob, sausages and spare ribs and to top it off for dessert we had a delicious cream sponge cake, in my opinion I think this was definitely the best evening we had, every was in a really good mood.

Before bed we decided that we would all sit around the camp fire and just chill and talk about everything and anything, at one point we even started playing Chinese whispers, which was hilarious because I have a few people in my family that just can't whisper. At all!

After the pain and discomfort that I went through last night I quickly decided that I would sneak into my brothers tent cause I seriously couldn't do another night like the last. Sleeping in a tent with my brothers was actually quite fun we spent the night talking, laughing and even screaming at one point when we thought we "heard something".

The next morning I woke up like 5 and got in the car I fell back to sleep and slept till 8 when everyone was pretty much awake and ready to go, camping was officially over and I couldn't wait to get back home. Sleeping in a tent with my brothers was the best nights sleep I had had this whole camping trip and I really regret not sleeping there in the first place but all in all it was a great trip and I had so much fun!

This was my amazing 3 day family camping trip, so happy I could share it with you guys.
If you haven't realised yet I've changed up my blogging schedule so now I post every other day so my next post will be up on Thursday so look out for that.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment