Pages

                            

Thursday 18 September 2014

New Skincare Routine




Hiya guys!

Recently I purchased some skincare products and starting a skincare routine was something new to me believe it or not after wearing makeup for soo long I'm only now starting a skincare routine. So let's get started!

I do my skincare routine lots of different ways depending on what my face is looking like and what I've been doing during the day.

So if I've come back from college or something and I've been wearing makeup all day I usually do my full skincare routine before I got to bed.

Firstly, I use regular baby wipes and wipe my makeup off my face I usually use 2 wipes 1 to remove my foundation and eyebrows then the 2nd one to remove my eye makeup like my eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. I know some of you may be thinking why'd you use baby wipes? it's not good for your skin blah blah blah.... but honestly I've been doing it for so long and my face has hardly dropped off, it's not the end of the world I'll be fine.

Next I use my Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Scrub. I simply wet my face with warm water then use about a pea size amount on the different areas of my face for example, my forehead, my chin, my cheeks and my nose, I rub that in focusing mainly on my nose area and went over my lips a few times just to get rid of any crusties :)

After that I wash off my face with warm water then get a flannel and wet it with hot water after that I just go over my face a few times with the wet flannel this is just to get off any excess soap.

Once I've removed my makeup and ex foliated my face I then use my Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water and a makeup remover pad and just go over my face I only do this once because my face is generally clean by then.

After all that I finally use my Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser and moisturised all over my face, with this product you only need a little bit because believe me when I say a little goes a long way.

If I don't go out anywhere and don't wear any makeup I just use my Garnier Cleansing Micellar Lotion just to get rid of any dirt on my face, then apply my Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser.

This is my new created skincare routine I hope you guys enjoyed and 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment