Pages

                            

Tuesday 16 September 2014

OOTD - Wedding







Hi people!

Today I'm going to do an outfit of the day for you guys, hope you like. :)

So a couple of days ago my aunty got married and it was a really quick, small, quiet family wedding like there was only a few family members and close friends. The wedding was held in a registry office and for a bit of an after party/celebration we went out to dinner.

I know a lot of you guys might be thinking why didn't I wear a dress? or why you wearing trousers? but to be honest I didn't want to wear a dress or skirt because this British weather is so unreliable and apparently it was suppose to rain on that day, and also because it was planned so last minute  and wasn't a really big wedding so I thought it would be best to just look done up but not over the top.

I think I tried to dress really casual but wearing the bright, patterned trousers and heels really makes the whole outfit look like I put in so much more effort than I actually did.

Blazer - H&M  | Vest Top - Primark | Trousers - Market | Heels - 4feet | Clutch - Gift | Necklace - Gift

This is the OOTD from the wedding that I recently went to I hope you like it, I had such a great time  and considering that I haven't been to a wedding in ages it was so nice to go to that and be around close family members.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment